People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday...

Sick people dont get to eat nice stuff. Im having Wan Tan Mee for breakfast, Mooncake, apple and banana for my lunch. As for my dinner I have Mcd!!! After training go to McD with Ashley, Ailing. Cass and Wei Chuan. * hehe... we always do that since high school * Nothing much for today actually. Its raining today from morning then it stop and started to rain again when its 1615. I plan to go to training today as I havent practice yet for my grading.Luckily Cass can fetch me to clubhouse. But today training didnt give me a chance to practice my grading. Im worried coz 01092007 is my grading. I think tomorrow I better go early to have some practice.

Snow White's poisonous apple!!! Lolx!!!

Haha!!! I chop it into 4 pieces

Well, Im still alive aftet taking the poisonous apple. Lolx!!! The apple taste great!!!!

Red Bean Mooncake that my mom bought it in market. It nice.


Mooncake??? Fattening??? It is true???

No comments: