People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I've Gained Weight!!!! But I Still Continue EATING!!!

Arghhh!!! Today I went for my English Legal System (ELS) class. When I reached my class I've found out that theres no one inside the class. Erm... I think today Mr Siraj had cancel the class. But I didnt go back yet as Im not sure whether it really cancelled or what. So I sat at the canteen in case or maybe I will saw my classmate then I can ask them. But Ive sit there for 15 minutes and theres none of them appear. So, I decide to go back home. What a waste of time.

Hehe!!! I went for training early. As I reach, Ashley "popek" non stop. "_- She say out so loud that last night I skip training because I went to Mt Erskine for dinner. Shit!!! What if sir heard it??? Damn la her mouth. Haizzz. Well, today training only 6 of us ( me, Cass, Ailing, Ashley, Liying and Magen not include Nashriq, Justin and Sensei Seng Poh ). So, we done some warm up and stretching. 30 uchikomi and RANDORI!! Non stop!!! We just rotate among 9 of us. Damn!!! Its really killing me. Get thrown lotsa times by Nashriq, Magen and Liying. WAH!!!! How am I going to fight with Su Pei this Saturday?!!??!

After that, we went to eat at Mcd. And we talk until 2200 only we decide to go back. Damn Wei Chuan!!! He scare me!!! He put his face at my side window and when I turn, I saw his big face there. I scream like hell *kinda*. Stupid nia.

I know that Ive gained weight. From 55.30 to 56.25. Almost 1kg!!!! Sad. But I still had supper after I went back home from McD. WTH!!! Never mind. I can lose back to 55kg. I can and I will.

My Supper!!! Fried Beehoon with Fried Egg and less bean sprout!!!!

"Tong Sui" from Mat Tou Yau!!! Famous in Penang!!!

Look so tempting right


Im enjoying my supper. So just leave me alone!!! >0<

No comments: