People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Penang International Invitation Judo Championship 2007

Heyyy!!!! Im back!!! Lolx... I didnt go anywhere. I just stay in Penang for a judo championship, so I didnt get to on9 for a few days. Going to start my story about Penang International Invitation Judo Championship 2007 which held in Han Chiang Stadium from 18th-19th of August 2007.
17th August 2007, Friday

Have to wake up at 0730 to get ready to go to clubhouse to help sir to transfer the tatami to Han Chiang Stadium. Liying is going to fetch Ailing at 0830. so I guess she will reach my home around 0845. We reach clubhouse at 0900. We are the earliest. Yesterday Nashriq said that everyone should be at clubhouse before 0930 but everyone is late even himself. And we have received a bad news from sir that we got no hotel to stay. We have 2 options either stay in clubhouse or stay at our own house. But we choose to stay at the clubhouse. All the hotel are full and sir didnt booked room for Penang Team as for other states players they have hotel to stay. After transfering all of the tatami to the stadium, we also go to the stadium to help them arrange the tatami. We have been busy for the whole morning until 1400 only we get to eat our lunch.
We have our lunch at Tesco's Chopper Board because we have to help sir to buy 20 pieces of manila card and 'crinkle' card board and also caution tape. I think we went around the Penang Island as we cant find it in Tesco then we went to Young ones, Sunshine Square and Tesco Extra. But we didnt buy anything. Its hard to find the caution tape. But luckily we found it at one hardware shop. Cass buy 2 of them. Then we go back to Tesco's Popular to buy manila cards and the 'crinkle' cards. We reach clubhouse at 1800 getting ready to help sir but Sensei Koay suddenly come inside sir's office where we are sitting on the floor going to start work. He scold us that if we dont want to attend the training class just tell him. But I thought he said that its optional for us whether we want to go for training or not this morning. I dont know what happen to him but I din go to training too. Of course I get scolding from him. * Swt.... He ting tong wan hor * Finally we have our dinner at KFC around 2100 as we have to wait for Liying to finish her judotot class. At last we get to rest at 2300. Its a tiring day... So, good night everyone.... Zzz....

18th August 2007, Saturday

Today I no need to fight so Im becoming the official. Today category are women -48kg, -70kg, +70kg, men - 50kg, -55kg, -73kg and +100kg. Guess what during the warm up session I saw Fakhrul!!!!!!!!!!! Gagagaga!!! Im so happy to see him again since the last national junior 2006. I heard that he had injured his muscles and had to go under operation. Well, hes back again... As charming and cool as ever. Today competiton finish at 1630 and all of us are hungry and tired. So, we go back to clubhouse to have some bathe and some of them even take a nap. All of us decide to eat Mount Erskine's Western Food. After that we decide to go eat rojak at gurney hawker center. While we are on our way to Gurney Drive, Ive receive a call from Ashley that tonight all of us are going to stay at Gurney Hotel. I was like screaming in Ailing's car coz im too excited. Then, we quickly go back to clubhouse to pack our luggage and go to Gurney Hotel. We stay at room 803 where I think its a family room or some kind of suite. A master bedroom, 2 toilets, a kitchen and a room. The master bedroom's toilet have a shower and a jacuzzi. Wow!!!! Its great!!! Me, Cass ans Ailing bathe together in the jacuzzi for an hour after that we go for supper. But I just have a milo blended coz I dont feel good and Im sleepy. Me, Ailing and Yang Tee deicide to go back to our room after we finished our drink. When we reach our room both of us get scolded by Way Loon coz tomorrow we are going to fight but we still didnt went to our bed yet. Well, hes correct, so I just keep quiet and listen to his scolding. After that we went to sleep. Tomorrow Im going to fight Im nervous!!!

The view from our room at Gurney Hotel.

19th August 2007, Sunday

0530, have to wake up to get ready for weigh in process. Its unofficial at 0600-0700. Way Loon fetch us to clubhouse coz he need to fetch Sensei Takeshi to Grand Paradise Hotel with us to weigh in. Luckily Im not overweight *55.70 kg... so heavy???* Then, we went for breakfast. We have Dim Sum. Yum yum.... Reach Hotel at 0800. Everyone is awake. Me, Ailing and Sin Yen are fighting today, so we bathe and get ready first. I feel very nervous like everytime. Gagaga!!! I lost the 2 match badly. First match with Sonya from USA. Shes so strong and I lose to her. Sad.... Second match with Nur Fatimah from ATM. Again I lose to her. Im really a LOSER!!!! :,(
Well, this time I didnt cry. Kakaz!!! Dont konw why even though I lose badly but I didnt cry. I just feel dissappointed. Well, I get to take picture with Kahiriyah * shes from SSBP and shes the champion for my category -57kg... She always win... Shes my idol!!! * and also Fakhrul. Gagagag!!!! So happy!!!!

Me and Khairiyah. I look so ugly and blur. Haizzz

Me and Fakhrul. Hes so cute!!! ^^

No comments: