People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Im The Misfortune

I felt so unlucky today as Ive missed the last training with Sensei Nakai. My bike cant start and I dont have any other transport to go for training today as my sis already drove her car to work. So, all I have to do is stay at home and watch television. My body is staying at home but my soul fly to clubhse. Theyve learn harai goshi and uchimata which both are my favourite technique. And its the last time for Sensei Nakai to teach us. And Ive missed the oppurtunity to take photos with Sensei for the last time.
Well, Ashley told me that tomorrow they are going to send Sensei to the airport. I wanted to go too. But, Its too early for me. I think the plane is going to depart at 0730. In that case, If Im going I have to wake up around 0500-0530 as my house is quite far from the airport. But, I think its ok.

Im hereby to thanks Sensei Nakai for teaching me during this 1 month and I hope that he will come back to penang again to teach us. So, farewell Sensei Nakai!!! Auld Lang Synce!!!

No comments: