People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Updating My Blog....

Havent login for the past 2 days coz my laptop have to stay in hospital for 2 weeks and I cant online everyday as my bro is using the computer for Maple Story 24/7. While, this morning hes not in so I get to online for awhile until he come back home. So sad my laptop having software problem and I didnt get to online for 2 weeks!!! Now Im in holidays for 2 weeks too. What am I gotta do this 2 weeks??? I think I should study for my mock exam and finish up my law and history assignment.

Speaking of last 2 days, on monday sadly I have to send my laptop to senq to ask them what happen. The workers there dont even know what happen so they need to send it to the HQ. There is one guy who are working with the computer thingy is typing out a resit for me. Suddenly he ask me and my sis how to spell 'scratches'. Lolx!!! What the hell?!!! He dont even know how to spell this simple word but how did he get the job??? We spelled for him but he still type it wrongly in the resit. SWT!!!

Tuesday training was GREAT!!! As we get to join the training camp with other states like SSBP, Perak and etc. Lots of people gather at MSN. When I reach I saw Fakhrul sitting outside the Dojo on the benches with his friends. I dare not to greet him so I just pretend that I didnt see him and just walk into the Dojo. Training starts with warm up, uchikomi, lifting uchikomi, moving uchikomi, nagekomi, randori and lastly with we learn some sambo techniques. Three hours of training. Well, it great if everyday training like this. When I randori with Ashley in the first round, she suddenly become so aggressive and Ive injured my thumb when I want to pull her leg. Damn!!! Its really painful. Now I cant bend my thumb coz its hurts. One thing I regret in this training is I didnt get to fight with Azura and I didnt get to take lots of picture with Fakhrul. Damn!!! Coz I dont know that Tuesday is their last day. I thought it supposed to be wednesday and I didnt expect that they are going back early. Arghhhh!!! So sad!!!

No comments: