People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, August 12, 2007

S.H.E!!!!

Aha!!! S.H.E was once my favourite taiwanese girl band but I dont really like them anymore. And today 11082007, Saturday, they are coming to QB for autograph session. Well, I went to their autograph session with my sis. 1300, we reached there and we saw theres already lots of people queueing up and gather in front of the stage. Both of us dont really bother about the crowd. So, we went for shopping and had our lunch at KFC!!!

1445, we waited for SHE to arrive. And they are late!!! All the celebrity always late for the autograph session. SHE are late for 1hour and 20minutes as the session should start at 1500. When they are on stage talking, obviously the crowd are pushing and everyone raising up their hand with camera of course to take picture. Thats why we cant take nice and clear pictures of them.



On the way back from QB, lots of cars in Penang!!!

Outside of QB with Malaysia's flag. Well, Its Merdeka month this August.

Well, Im quite in rush because I reached my house at 1655 and I need to go judo at 1710. Luckily I managed ot reach early. Today training pretty relaxing as Sensei Seng Poh didnt attend our class and Nashriq is the one who lead the class. After class, we went to Golden for bbq steamboat!!! Yay!!! Very sstisfying food and drink!!! 1 more week to Penang Open but we just eat like nobody business as we might gain weight. If we are overweight we have to disqualified from the competiton. Haha!!! For me, It doesnt really matter as Im not sure whether I get to join Penang Open or not because Im into selection next Monday, 13082007.



Heres lil' Louise. Posing for the camera. Malaysian's Next Top Dog!!!! ^^

No comments: