People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Im Okay...

Sad sad.... Today I gotta send my dad to Sg. Nibong Bus Terminal because hes going back to KL. Tata daddy!!! See you next month!!! Miss ya.

Big traffic jam at highway which heading to Butterworth. Dont know what happen. Luckily I reach MSN early. But Sensei Koay and Nashriq reached late. So the class is conducted by Way Loon for a while. So, at first 45mintues the training is very relaxing until Sensei Koay reached, everyone gotta randori non stop. Pity... Im excepted as my ankle hurt went Ah Koay throw me. I cant even bend my feet. So pain. How am I going to fight this Saturday??? Haizzz... Seems like luck is not on my side....

This is red dragon fruit. I prefer the white.


I was thinking should I try it???

No comments: