People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, August 13, 2007

Thank You For Blessing Me!!!

Happy Hungry Ghost Festival!!! Lolx!!! I guess not really everyone is happy when it reach the month of July ( according to chinese calender ). First day of hungry ghost festival, from the believe that all of the ghost from hell will be release for 1 month. They can visit their family or take revenge to those that get murdered. Creepy huh??? So, we better stay at our home when it reaches 2000.

Back to my daily activities....

Today I gotta fight with Su Pei for the selection of Penang Open. 3 match of 4 minutes. I am nervous. Actually when I was at home Im not really nervous as Im not thinking about it. Around 1815, Cass called me. Asking me whether today Im going to training because they are going to fetch Su Pei. After she hung up I cant help myself thinking about it and I start to get nervous. On the way to MSN my hands were shaking like hell and I can feel my heart jump so fast.

We just fight for 2rounds as Su Pei had injured her ankle because she fall wrongly and had sprain her feet. So, she cannot continue the 3rd match. I think I get to fight for Penang Open as Ive won 2-0. Yay!!!! I really felt relief and grateful. Thanks for Ashley "po pi" and also Ailing and Cass's support. Fweh!!!! Thank God too!!!

No comments: