People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, August 3, 2007

Movie!!!

Today I woke up at 1230. At 0900, my alarm was ringing then I off it and continue my beautiful sleep. Around 1058, Ive received a sms from Boon Gin asked me want to go to PC Fair but Ive rejected her. And continue my sleep again. Another phone call from Ailing at 1200. I ignored her calls by putting away my hp. Kakaz!!! Then 3missed call from Boon Gin. Who cares. When Im awake only I will reply them. Actually they wanted to ask me for a movie.

So. I go out at 1645. Ailing fetch me and Boon Gin to gp to watch Rise : Blood Hunter. Damn!!! This movie was awesome!!! But lotsa censored part where they show Lucy Liu naked and some cursing. Anyway, the movie was great.

Later, we headed to Mount Erskine for our dinner. We had Mt. Erskine's Western Food *cheap and famous... and its just behind the chinese cemetry... creepy, huh*. After that we went to Batu Ferringghi to buy some DVD. On the way to Batu Ferringghi, my hp rang with TVXQ's Ballons. And it is Ashley call me. She asked me wanna go eat Mt. Erskine's Western Food tomorrow after training. Unfortunetly I just finish eat it. Haha!!! Anyway, I accept her offer too. I wanted to buy The Drive Of Life but it still havent released yet. So, I didnt buy any DVD. Ailing and Boon Gin had purchase lotsa DVD.

2130, I reached home but went to night market ( pasar malam ) with Ailing and Boon Gin. We just buy some taiwan bubble milk shake and some food to eat. Overall, the day was ok.

No comments: