People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Boredom Kills Me!!!

Besides enjoying Shan's birthday party last thursday, Ive done nothing this week. Its kind of boring this week. My laptop have been send to 'hospital' for the last two weeks. It need to stay at the 'hospital' for another two weeks. Damn!!! I cant watch my TVB series. I cant buy any new movie to watch. As my computer have no sound system. I think the sound card in the PC have spoiled and we didnt fix it until today. So, I cant watch movie with my computer. It suck!!! Classes going to resume tomorrow and my mock exam is on the 17th September. The good news is I havent revise yet. Sounds great right. And my final is js 1 month to go. I need to study now. But Im not into the mood. What should I do??? Im floating right now. SWT!!!!

No comments: