People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Well... I Love Blue Black... Yes, I Do!!!

Thursday!!! A tiring day for me. I went to Tesco for shopping around 1400. Well, you guys know me right Im all about food. So, what else can i shop at Tesco??? Of course some tibits, marble cake *yummy*, soya bean and yogurt drink *its low fat... lolx!!!*. All of these are for my tea-time. Cant believe that I shop at Tesco for these few things, it took me 1hr as I reached my house at 1500.

Before starts enjoying my tea time meal, I decide to clean up my house *unbelievable right.... actually Im good girl*. Gosh!!! Its tiring actually. I sweep and mop the living room, study room, my room, my parents room and also the kitchen. Now I know that become a housewife is not easy.

Eveything is done which mean I can start eating. Watching 8tv's cartoon ' Sugar Sugar Remu' quite nice actually. ^^

Its 1830 which mean I gotta go to msn training "_-. Thursday suppose to be my "off day" for judo training but since Ashley and Cass go I also decide to go. Damn!!! Today training very tiring. Warm up as usual. Then 50 uchikomi, 30 lifting uchikomi, 10minutes of grading training and last but not least RANDORI!!! NON-STOP!!! Last match I have to fight with Sensei Seng Poh *im so f*cking bad luck*. He keeps on throw me like rubbish. His last throw Tai- Otoshi. Damn!!! Thats hurt.
I think Ive sprain my left feet. But that very long ago Ive sprained it when I fight with Eric month ago. And I get 2big blue black!!! Hooray!!! 1 from Yi Jing on my knee and the other 1 from Cass on my leg. Kakaz!!!! Nice!!! I hardly get blue black. Yay!!!

P/S: Dont think that Im insane but I like blue black and I hardly get it ^^

I get this from Yi Jing on my knee.


I get this from Cass on my leg.

No comments: