People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Its Getting Closer...

Tiring day... I have no mood for today training as I have to wake up at 0730 this morning for my History and Law classes until 1300. I cant wake up today *actually i waske up at 0715 but my body and mind ask me to continue my sleep*. I wanted to sms ailing to tell her that I want to skip class but I scared she scold me. Lolx!!!

I also wanted to skip training but I think I better go as Penang Open is just around the corner. Sensei Seng Poh came late today at 1920. So, it means that we have to extend our training 20minutes *actual time for our class to finish is at 2030*. Today training I dont feel really okay. Suddenly my stomach pain but it happened just awhile. 6 rounds of randori non stop but I go for 4rounds only. Hehe. Im lazy *yes i do... kakaz*.

Damn!!! In Penang Open I have to fight on first day. Im alone because Cass, Ailing and Liying are fighting on the second day. Shit man!!! No people accompany me to wake up early on Saturday morning for official weigh-in. Then everyone is busy helping out on Saturday, so no people is going to share my nervous-ness??? * do this word exist???* Gagaga!!! I have to pray hard that I can play well this time.

Well, Im kind of tired and sleepy but Im excited because I want to watch Heart Of Greed. Adios!!!

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

Auguri per una felice giornata di ferragosto......ANGELA