People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Yesterday...

Last night I was so tired and scared actually so I went to bed early and I dont have the time to write about what had happened yestersay.



It stars with....



I have to wake up at 0930 as I promise to follow my mom to saloon at 1100. After finish my breakfast and bathe, me, my sis and my mom go to the saloon. We have to wait for my mom to do her hair for 2hours. Damn!!! Its boring there. And Ive bumped into my college mate in the saloon. Around 1345, my mom is done ande we went to Sunshine Farlim's McD for lunch. Then, we shop at there too. By the way, theres 1 BRAINLESS, RUDE and PATHETHIC indian man. I and my sis are chatting while waiting for my mom at the ladies' department and theres an indian man interrupt our conversation. He said in Bahasa Malaysia asking us to move away if we wanna talk. OMFG!!! I was like so pissed off as we did nothing wrong. And hes so fucking rude!!! Then, I saw this indian man again at some canned food corner and hes asking a chinese man to move. And the chinese man said something like theres still lots of space for you to move. But the indian man said that ur butt was blocking me. Haha!!! What a pathethic inidian guy.



We reach home at 1530. Just an hour for me to take a break and I need to go training at 1700. Yumm... I eat my chocolate mint cake and watch The Prince Who Turns Into Frog. So nice....



Reached clubhouse at 1725 as I went to petrol station before heading to clubhouse. Our training finish at 1900 and we went to the nearest hawker center for our dinner. We drank a lots of water because we become water tank everytime after judo. We sit there and we talk about whatve happened in training just now and some other things such as ghost stories. And its going to be 2300. We decide to dismiss.



Im so tired but I didnt go to bed yet as today at 2300 there some ghost story show, Unsolved Mystery on ch27. Wow!!! Today topic is about haunted hotel. Its very scary and interesting. Me and my bro are so scared!!! And I decide to wait for my mom to get back first before I go to bed. Because Im scared!!!

No comments: