People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, July 30, 2007

Just Another Ordinary Day

As the title of this blog tell that its just another of my ordinary day. When I woke up this morning i was so surprised to see my sis lying on the living room's sofa. I thought she should be working at this time *I woke up at 1130*. Ooo.... Actually shes having a stomach ache because of last night she had eaten fried oyster which I think is not really hygiene *even the doctor said the same*. So, people out dare dont eat oyster too often. Kakaz!!!

Around 1450, I was so so so hungry as I havent take my lunch yet. Hehe!!! So I went to Batu Lanchang Market to buy some food. I decide to eat KFC!!!! Yay!!! I've craving for kfc for so long ago. Finally, I gotta eat KFC!!! Hooray!!!

As usual, monday I gotta go for judo training at MSN at 1840. Reach there around 1850 but theres no one there. *not really, I mean cass and ailing havent reach yet???* We start our class late around 1910. *So curious, because we always start the class on time* Firstly, warm up and 50 times of uchikomi. Then 30 times of lifting uchikomi. Wow!!! After finishing the 50 times of uchikomi, I feel dizzy and I started to see stars. So, I cannot carry on for the 30 times of lifting uchikomi. 5 minutes break to drink water *Thank God!!! ^^*. Free practice which we free to ask any question and Sensei Nakai will solve our problem *As this is his second last class... sad sad...* Finally randori!!! *Erm... Dont really like it ><* Class finish late around 2045. Yeah!!! We gotta take pictures with Sensei Nakai!!! So nice but we will miss him for sure.

Well, as I forgot to bring camera to training today so theres no pictures to show here. But I will upload it in the next blog as I have to wait Cass or Ashley to send it to me. Tomorrow is Sensei Nakai last day of training with us.... :(

No comments: