People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday!

*clearing my throat* Ahem... Testing 1, 2, 3...


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to my beloved mom! Happy birthday to you.


It's my mom bithday today. I here to wish you a very happy birthday.
Hope you can "huat ah" *means prosperity in hokkien. If u huat I also huat coz you will gimme some right, mom. hehe*.
Stay pretty and healthly always.
Last but not least, long live MOM!!!

I will like to take this opportunity to apologize for all my bad attitudes like being rude to you when Im in a bad mood, disrespect you all the time and got into fight with you when I disagreed with your thoughts.

Dearest mom, I promise to study and graduate my diploma then degree *if you can afford for me to continue* and I will work my ass off just to repay you. I promise to fulfil my wish which is owning our own house in Batu Feringghi and take care you and lil bro.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

No comments: