People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Pearl



Wondering why is the weather so damn hot today. Is it the sign og chinese new year??? An old man saying that when chinese new year is coming the weather is extremely hot. Perharps its true.


Anyways, I got my birthday dress from my sis, an advanced pressie =] Actually she get me the worng dress and im very upset about it. So, I decide to try my luck and take it to ther shop and changed it even though the reciept has stated that they only allow exchanges for colour and size. But I wanted to changed the dress. My sis get me the wrong ones. Thank God! They allowed me to changed to the dress that I want. Thousand of thank you and appreciation to the Kitschen's staffs!


Hmmm. I always love to drink bubble milk tea. I drink Cool Blog when Im in Prangin. I drink Taiwan Bubble Milk Tea when Im in the night market. I drink Each A Cup when Im in Queensbay. I just love and wouldnt get bored of drinking bubble milk tea. They are nice! I can drink it every single day of my life.


Chewing the pearl all the way to my bed! xD

No comments: