People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, January 7, 2010

J_lo

When school is out everyone will started to miss school as we are too bored at home. Nothing to do. Rotting at home.
Suppose to help my mom to pay our electric bill at post office. I decide to go Tesco Jelutong as they have a post office there so, I can walk around after paying the bill. Walk around the hypermarket with no directions. As usual headed to the food department =] I come across to the canned food area and I spotted a can of strawberry in syrup. Hmmm... I was thinking, since I have nothing better to do why not I make jelly. Yes! That's it. Let's make jelly. Shop shop shop all of the ingredients and went back home.

Jelly making on the go!

I bought the Lychee flavour as the original flavour is out of stock. It smells good anyway. Hehe

I prefer Longan than Lychee.

So, this is the strawberry in syrup. Taste good tho. =d

Tada!!! Only needs 10-15minutes in making this jelly. Gonna enjoy it tonight! =]

No comments: