People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Resolution

Some people might think that having a resolution every year is kinda tiring as they need to follow the schedule that they have made for the year. I think a new year resolution can help you to be a better person each year. We tends to come out with a few resolution such as study hard, save more money, party less. It is not hard to follow the resolution. As long as we have the strong will to follow it and I believe we can make it.


After spending six days of the new year with no any resolution yet, I have finally come out with a few that I really really want to have a change in my 2010 life.


First, I want to be skinny. Ohya, some people thinks that I already look good now but I dont think so. I need to get out of my house and burn some fats away. How I wish I have a drop dead gorgeously slim body like Gisele Bundchen. LOL.


Great body, right? Bout the boobs... Perhaps F cookies might help. LOL!!!

Second, I wish to party less. Been partying too much since last year. Its not cool to party that often. It cause me lack of sleep, waste of money and time too.*sometimes =P*

Third, I want to study smart but not hard. I have realise that each semester's subjects are getting tougher. I have been too neglected with my study since Ive been partying too much. All I want to do is to maintain my CGPA, studies and have some time to chill. Thats why I want to study smart instead of hard.

*Fourth, save money! Seriously. Ive noticed my money in saving account is getting lesser each time I check the amount. I need to save more than spend. I should control myself in shopping. Especially clothes, shoes and bags. Shouldnt shop for the unnecessary stuff.
*Fourth resolution will starts right after Chinese New Year. Erm. I need new clothes, shoes and bags for Chinese New Year. So, I think it's ok to starts saving after Chinese New Year. xD

I think that should be all. My resolution of year 2010

1. Have a slim body
2. Party less
3. Study smart not hard
4. Save money

No comments: