People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, February 6, 2010

History, I Guess

Been moody for the past few days. First I was dissappointed by my PCC result. Second, I was ignored by him. Damnit! You are the one that show you care and you are also the one to show that you dont care. Well, damn you! You give me hell for a few days. But now Im ok. Now I am going to be the one that dont care too.

Whenever I feel moody or sad, I like to flash back to the past. I think life is better when we are still young and foolish. As we are too young to understand anything we tend to be I dont care or I dont know. I think that good.

Talk about flashing back the time. I just discovered one of my ex's profile. We just lost contact or we didnt contact at all but I still know whats going on in your life. Yea. I just saw your facebook profile and you look the same like last time. Cute as ever *I dont care even some people said you are not* You just remind me of how you treat me last time so good yet so bad as you cheated on me. But Im not angry anymore. A past will always be a history. Well, just to wish you the best with your new gf and good luck in your life too.

I have the feeling that I miss everyone of you! *I didnt mean my exs but my friends from high school and judo too*

I.MISS.YOU

No comments: