People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's A Baby Girl!

Yes! The Wongie family long awaits have come true. They get a baby girl on today..... but back in 1988. The baby girl is me!!! *erm.... Of course Im no longer the baby girl as Im a lady now* I just dont like the fact that I am 22! So fast I have to bid farewell to 21. No more sweet 16 or forever 21. Getting old each year. Jeez.... Hate it!

I love teddy since I was small that's the fact and deal with it, mom!

As usual my birthday. Im kinda dont like to celebrate it since "the thing" had happen. Its like no more fun for me. I dont mind that I dont get any presents as I think wishes are the best gift.

THANK ALOT TO MY FRIENDS OUT THERE FOR THE WISHES!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO JOANNE, PEI WEI, LADY CHRISTEL, JENNY AND MAINE FOR THE PRESSIE!!! I LOVE THE TEDDY SO MUCH =]



EXTRA SPECIAL THANK TO "U" FOR SENDING ME A TEDDY BEAR TOO. =]

22 facts about RanNy Wong :
  1. Hello, my name is RanNy Wong. *thats lame =/*
  2. 21 is always my lucky number as I was born on 21st January 1988, duh.
  3. I am quite tall with 170cm but I wish I can grow taller by 2cm.
  4. I look thin or slim but Im quite heavy with 55kg. * friends say that my bones are heavy*
  5. I have a big appetite. REALLY BIG!!! I can eat up to 3 plates of dishes. Trust me.
  6. Actually I am a shy person. I am shy with strangers but fun with friends.
  7. The reason why I always wants a big boobs is because Lee Boon Gin and Lim Ai Ling always tease my boobs. Thats why I need a boobs job or F cookies for help.
  8. I am a very open minded person. WARNING : Only with friends.
  9. I do not like people call me a 'kaki botol' as Im not!
  10. I am bad tempered or inpatience from times.
  11. I can easily fall in love and easily get hurt.
  12. As an aquariusian, we wont have a best friend in our life. Well, I believe it as I dont think I have one.
  13. I am hard to understand as I always have mood swing.
  14. You can say that I am a hypocrite as I can pretend to be happy in front of my friends even though I am not happy at all.
  15. I dont like to share my secrets with anyone as I believe in myself and nobody but myself.
  16. I am kinda bias against gays and lesbians but they still can be friend with me.
  17. I may look wild as I party alot but I am not a party animal.
  18. I do not like "lala zai and lala mui". SCREW OFF!!!
  19. I hates perverts and sex maniac regardless about races.
  20. I always wanted to leave Malaysia... Like forever.
  21. I wants to get a least 5 tattoos. But not so sure about it as it may concern about my future in work.
  22. I wish to get out of my single life within this year. =]

Lastly, Happy Birthday to ME, ermmm......

No comments: