People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Countdown

Yes! Another countdown. Not for Valentine or Chinese New Year. For my birthday, duh! 2 weeks and 4 days to go! Im gonna be old. No more sweet 16 or forever 21! That's kinda suck!!! Lets forget about the age since it was just a number. Ive make a few wishlist. Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goes the list.....








RanNy's Birthday Wishlist #1
This wishlist have the stuffs that I want and everyone can afford it. Even myself so why not you, guys. *winks*



The purse and the bag not necesary has to be exactly like the picture i put. I just need a new purse that have coins pocket and a few card holder with nice design. My old Roxy's purse is turning yellow. Ewww....


I LOVE dresses and of course I LOVE Forever 21!!! Get me something from that shop or if you dont have any idea about it why dont you get me the cash vocuher instead. I can shop for my own. =]

Teddy!!! Adding to my collection will be the greatest gift for me.





RanNy's Birthday Wishlist #2
Erm. This is kinda impossible for me to get it. But I still wish that I can get one of these.

No comments: