People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Am Hot

Its Saturday! But I have to work. Im so lazy to get my ass out from my bed. Haizzz. I hate to work on Saturday. Drag myself to the bathroom to get ready for work. Its HOT today! We have to sample for USM Futsal Competition. Wow! Our sampling finish at 1400. I get to go home early. Thats mean YAY =] The weather is killing me. Im sticky, sweaty, thristy and hot-tie???
LOL. All I need is a glass of Coke. Coke is just my thrist quencher. I need it so badly that I think I can finish a bottle of 1.5litre of it. Just kidding. I dont want to be fat so I wont finish it up. Joop! Coca Cola! =D



I didnt realise you have sent me a sms on 22012010. Sorry as Ive already gone to bed. Dont text me at 0100. Its time for my sweet dream. Text me again tonight, k?

No comments: