People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh Sugar. Honey honey.

Our college is having Exotice Pets Exibition at the old building yesterday and today. I decide to go and take a look after my Food & Beverage Management class. I thought it will take awhile as I dont really like reptile. But I saw this cute lilttle creature, Sugar Glider. It's so adorable and attract me to stay there a little bit longer just to look at them. I want to own it. Only Rm230. Cheap, eh??? They are small and can put in the pocket. They eat fruits too. Saving money to get it. Hope my mom will let me have it.




Morning class make me sleepy. I slept at 1400 till 1700. Its not a nap but a 3hours sleep. After that, I immediately wake up as I wanted to go for a jog at Bukit Dumbar. At first, Im too lazy to get my ass out from my bed but think of that Gisele Bundchen rocking bod. I quickly wake up, wash my face and have a changed, then Im off to Bukit Dumbar.
Target for today is 10 laps of run and walk. Mission failed! Lack of stamina since its been like years I did not involve in a proper exercise. I only managed to finished 8 laps of run and walk. I give up =[ Decide to go home. When I reached home I felt uncomfortable. Straight away go to the toilet and I wanted to vomit but nothings out. Its kinda embrassing.





But Im going again on Friday. I belive, if there's a will, there's always a way!





P.S : Anyone that is kind enough to give me a Sugar Glider as my birthday pressie, I will do anything as repay. LOL

No comments: