People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You Have To Believe It

ANNOUNCEMENT : RanNy gets to go to the Penang Turf Club yesterday with Alice, my supervisor.
Can you believe it. We gets to walk around the Penang Turf Club as if like we are the VIPs. Alice said that only the rich people can join the club as the annual membership fees is around Rm 10,000 - 100,000. WOW!!! What a great honour for us to step into the place. We have to sample the staffs there and also take lots of pictures too. Cam-whore, indeed. The best thing about the Turf Club is the GM, Mr Leow. He is so so so friendly and fun to talk with. Not to forget about his staffs, most of them are sooooo friendly except the Financial Department.

The race track. Exactly same in the HK TVB drama. Impressive =]



OMG! My f-ugly smile. The horse move alot and its scares me.

Tuesday! Its our movie day. Watch Tooth Fairy with Joyce, Pei Wei, Jeremy, Joanne and M. The movie is so funny. Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" is good in acting. Used to be a WWE/F wrestler but he can actually act. Way to go Dwayne Johnson!



One more thing, I saw him with an indian girl in front of GSC. WTF! I just can't believe that with my own eyes. Please dont tell me that they are lover. But it's been a year since we meet. Im so over it now. =]

No comments: