People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sex-cial Network

Social network like facebook (the current people obession as everyone needs to login every single day), myspace (I can say that lotsa hnk and hnp like it but also the celebrities), bebo, hi5 and more. As I thought social networks is a place for us to keep in touch with our friends and also meeting new people. Its not wrong to meet new people regardless their race, religion and where do they come from. I always have this question in my mind since I started to have a myspace account. Is social network a place for pervert and sex maniac??? Why are they so desperate for sex? Cant they just got off the streets or maybe some backlanes to find a prositute that can fulfil their "needs". Why is it so hard to be pretend to be friend with someone on the network and start getting their email or handphone number, then start talking rubbish like; do you have webcam, can we have a phone sex or cyber sex. OMFG!!! Screw these people! I have a better suggestion. GO FIND A PROSITUTE AS IM NOT A WHORE!!!
I just receive this message from my myspace's inbox. I dont know this guy at all.

Bahasa Malaysia... He says "em... minat tak nak dpt $ extra???? TAKDE SEKS.... cuma isap jer.... blow... minat ker??? leh ofer dlm $500 ingga $800... kalo tak minat... sory ya.... ganggu... jgn marah"

OMFG! Can you believe it? I didnt even know this maniac and I didnt even have a single conversation with him but he asked me for a blow job??? WTF are you thinking! Do I look like a WHORE to you??? Even if you are offering me a million bucks I wont do it!

Some people are just too pathetic. FUCK OFF PERVERTS!!!

No comments: