People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Got It!


Last night was a blast at MOIS 2nd anniversary Silver Party. Warning! Only with invitation. Isnt that cool. All the BED members are invited. I have only one invitation (one invitation admit one person only) but Im bringing my sis and my bro-in-law with me. Gonna try my luck. At first the bouncer dont let us in as I only have one invitation. Then, he pointed at the guy with white coat. I think is the manager. I just ask him can we go in with one invitation he just noods his head and ask us to go in. What a great guy. God bless you! It's a blast! Anyone who missed it will regret for sure. By the way, Im celebrating my 22nd birthday in advance with them. MOIS did a great job. They have the best DJs in the house; DJ NESH, DJ ALTIMET, DJ HILL FUNG and EMCEE BOY *he's hot* We enjoyed the night!



No comments: