People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweaty Wednesday

Its a busy wednesday for me. Go to work at 1230 till 1730. I partner with Ming Wei. The weather is hot. So damn HOT!!! I keep on sweating even I feel that my pants is wet *blush blush*.

After work, its movie day! Watch Carriers with Boon Gin and Ai Ling at GP. We got into the cinema late as Boon Gin's wanted to get her watch fix. We already late for the movie but she still insists of getting her watch fix. She claims that she cant live without her watch. Hmmm... Seems like 'masa itu emas untuk Lee Boon Gin'. LOL. So, we have to follow Miss Lee or soon to be Mrs Eng to City Chain at 1st floor. Something attracts me. Wize and Ope's watches. Kinda like ODM but its nice and colourful and funky and.... I like it! Gonna add it to my current love =]


Like the white ones.

Back to the movie, we are late for 15minutes so, I dont really know what's happening. Its actually about four people who are fighting to survive against this viral pandemic virus that wipe out the human face. Movie rating 3/5.




Wednesday is a happening day, perhaps. Movie day then Ladies Night. As going to Mois with Bella and Fadd. Whoo!!! We really really enjoy ourselves and we sweat alot! Thanks God that its not packed like usual. Where did the party people go??? Back to school I think.

Current song addiction, Lady Gaga's Bad Romance




I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love, love, love, love
I want your love.

I want your drama, the touch of your hand,
I want your leather studded kiss in the scene
I want you love, love, love, love
I want your love
(Love, love, love I want your love)








P.S : Excited for tomorrow's Mois Silver White 2nd Anniversary Party!!!

No comments: