People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Im soooo stupid

Yesterday I was a little frustrated...
Because Im going to sits for my final tomorrow *means today 31 Oct 2007*...
and...
My dad havent submit my exam fees to the college yet...
I was worried that I might not be able to take the exam...
As if Im cant take this oct/nov 2007 exam, I have to postpone it to next year...
and I dont wish to do that...
I want to finish it as soon as possible...
Maybe Im going to join the Sukma Team and next year Sukma surely clashed with the exam...
I know that my dad is having difficulties...
I understand that but if he cant afford me to study college, he should tell me earlier...
So that I wont choose to go to college...
I will choose to go for form 6...
Sometimes I think Ive made a wrong decision...
I think I should go to f6 instead of college...
In f6 I have lots of friends...
Honestly, I missed the high school moments too...
Last night I was thinking of ending my life...
*How stupid am I*
With this small matter should I end my life and get a new a better life???
At last I didnt do that...
As I am too afraid to die...
I have no achievement to make my family proud yet...
I must continue with the life I have without giving up...
And my mom ask me to go for the exam...
Hope that my name is in the list...
And Ive made up my mind and face it...
Thank god!!!!!!!
I get to go for the exam...

No comments: