People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, November 1, 2007

RanNy's study corner?!?

Its kinda bored after Ive been studying from afternoon till now *2341*. Lets take a look at my study place... Which I call it as RanNy's Study Territory... Hehehe... Just For Fun!!! =P

p/s : I should post this last night but there is an error in adding picture. It just recover from the error. So, I can post it now.


Welcome to this small little corner where I always study.



Hehe!!! Jay Chou always accompany me when Im having my hard time to memorize all the facts, cases and events for my law, history and literature in english.


Messy??? I dont think so...

Lots of "rubbish"... Proudly to say that this dumpsite belongs to RanNy. >,<

Stress up after some revision. Thats the reason I stare the wall. Ehehehe!!!

No comments: