People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tvb Drama

Men In Pain has finally finish. Today is the last episode. Kinda touching when Ko Fun (Toby) is going to leave HK to New York to futher her studies and Hong Hei (Ron Ng), her husband has give her a future diary. The story so touching. Make me wanna cry. So lam.... Lol!!!

I continue to watch The Drive Of Life. The story has reached to climax where Sau Fung (Charmaine Sheh) call out her wedding with Chun Pong (Raymond Lam) on their wedding day. Wth!!! Chun Pong love her so much and he can give up everything for her. But this stupid childish Sau Fung with her retarted brain wanted to avenge for her mom. SWT!!! Cant she just forget about the past and go with Chun Pong. Its a nice drama. I watch it almost everyday till late night. Ahahaha!!! Coz I cant get over it. Everyone should watch it. Its worth to watch. Hehe.

Damn!!! I was facebook-ing halfway around 0030 suddenly got some brainless people playing firecrackers in the middle of the night. And my dog jump onto my laptop. My laptop nearly fell on the ground. Ohya!! My dog is afraid of thunder, lighting and firecrackers. She is just so coward. She shouldnt be a dog, be a chicken instead. How is she going to catch thieves since she so coward. Jump on my laptop and stuck between the wires and nearly make my laptop fell on the ground. Luckily it didnt fell. Otherwise...

Yesterday grading was suck!!!! No preparation at all. Haizzz. This is what we call it as last minute. Im so dissappointed because I forget about previous newaza and shime. Last night I was having a sucky feeling. Haizzz.

No comments: