People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Its a smash!!!

I heard my mom was screaming to my sis that her car's window has been smashed and all pecah... I thought I was dreaming because Im sleeping like a pig this morning. Since it is just a dream, I continue to piggy. ZzZzzz...
My piggy finish at 12 something. As I open my room's door, my sis was standing in front of the door. I was shocked *she look so scary because she is damn sick and her face is kind of pale*. The way she talk to me also kind of dead.
Sis : Er jie, finally u wake up. Ive waited for so long for you to wake up. My car back window has been smashed and all pecah.
Me : Hah!!! Really ah??? No wonder I heard mami was screaming about that this morning. I thought I was dreaming. Hehe...

Sis : I heard there was a smash glasses sound and firecrackers too. Then I dont really bother to take a look and I hope that it wasnt my car. Mana tau, I kena jackpot. Its my car. Ohya, also have the motorbike's sound "vroom vroom" like that.

Me : Must be some huanakia that purposely do that. We didnt tek chui anyone also. Must be purposely. Why wanna choose our car?? Our neighbour also did parked their car outside what.

After bathing and fill my stomach with some food, I follow my sis to get the window fix. Damn the huanakia. Only the side window already cost rm90. Haizzz...

No comments: