People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Raya Party... Indeed...

Watching 'The Brink Of Law' whole afternoon. And today there is new Singaporean's series, 'Switched'. Watch it too. Hehe!!! Seems like I watch tv more than study. Im such a failure.......

Cass called me saying that tonight Nashriq is going to have a raya party at the water sport. Just follow Cass and the rest go... Since there is going to have food. Wei Chuan reach my house first then only Ai Ling. We go to Mcd to meet up with Li Ying as she get sesat when she is following Ai Ling to my house. Hahaha!!!! Funny Li Ying as this is not the first time she come to my house. I wonder how can she sesat. Lo mo nia... Kekez!!!

We reached at the water sport's place quite late around 2130. Bad luck hit on us... Erm... Actually is Ai Ling. She lost her wallet. Its quite weird coz we didnt get off from the car besides my house and Mcd. Ai Ling said that she passed her wallet and hp to Cass when Cass get into her car at Cass's house. Cass is holding her wallet and hp until she reached my house and she get off from the car to call me. Then get off at Mcd to switched place with Wei Chuan as Wei Chuan is going to sit Li Ying's car. When we reached there, Ai Ling's wallet is missing. How??? Why??? When???

Ai Ling, Cass and Wei Chuan went back to Mcd to find the wallet, so I, Ashley and Li Ying going to meet Nashriq at the party. When I was attacking some food, Cass asked me to call her. She told me that Ai Ling had met with an accident. She need us to go to Mcd to search the wallet for her. Wawawawawa..... 3 of us havent even started to sit down and enjoy the food, we have to leave. We found nothing in Mcd. We ask the staff working there but they say no. Then, Cass asked us to go back to the water sport's carpark to search again. But we really found nothing. Even Justin Sensei, Way Loon and Wei Liang helped us to search for it but still dont have. Where did her wallet went missing???

Haizzz... Pity Ai Ling... Her dad is angry with her now... I hope she is okay...

We are soooooooooooooooooo hungry so we went to Mcd to fill our stomach (Ai Ling went back with her dad). We have a chat until 0130. Oh gosh!!! I just realize that I left my house keys in Ai Ling's car. Shit!!!!!!!! I dont have keys to go back. Haizzz.... Have to call my bro to open the door for me.

What a bad day. Everything happen at one time. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: