People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I know that people will change when they are getting older. But I wish that people around me will change to become a better person from time to time.

Never lies.

Never turn behind friends back.

Never betrayed your dearest friends.

But some people will easily get influence by their surrounding. Once they are nice and sweet. Now they are just full of shit.

Its kinda dissappointed when you find the true colours of our close friends. Its like he/she is turning into another person. "I dont know you anymore...", said her when she know that her close friend is no longer the person she know for 5 yrs.

"Am I the one that had changed or you are the one??? Im really confused with all the things that happened around us recently." The thought coming across to her mind recently. She is confused and cant figure out anything that will give her an answer.

No comments: