People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Apartment 1301

Its raining again....

I have to wake up at 0800 today coz I need to fetch my sis to work. She is not feeling well. Cant drive. And also I wanted to use her car. Going to watch 'Apartment 1303' with Ai Ling today at gp. Hehe!!!

Also going to find Mr Saini to ask him about the exam and our LANS subject thingy. Coz nobody inform us that we need to attend any LANS classes and we didnt even take any of the exam. Importantly, we've already make a payment last year. I wont let IPG makan my money. If possible I want a refund for the rm240. Unfortunately, we cant make any refund. And we have to attend the LANS classes right after our final. Sienz... I thought after this exam I get to rest for 1month but seems like i still have to attend the LANS classes. Haizzz...

Lets talk about the fun stuff. Apartment 1303 is quite scary with the sound effects and music, it might scares you. Ahaha!!! Nowadays the 'asian ghost' seems like murdering the human being. This time, they only killed the young girls. So we better becareful. Ahaha!!!

Well, more great movies is coming up tomorrow. Let see what interesting movie that I want to watch... There is some :

  1. 1408
  2. Kuntilanak 2
  3. 30 Days of Night (1st Nov)
  4. Shrooms

No comments: