People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, October 8, 2007

Im Going To Collapse

Rain rain please dont go away... Coz little Ranny want to skip training...

Arghhhh.... It stops raining at 1600. Why?!!! Why dont want to rain until 1845??? So I no need to go training. Now it stops raining, so I have to be kwai kia go training. Reach Msn then I just see only Li Ying and Ah Wee there. No Cass, Ashley and Ai Ling. Shit!!! I shouldnt come at the first place. But I still have Li Ying to accompany. Hehe!!!

T-O-R-T-U-R-E... TORTURE!!!!!! Im so tired. Have to randori for 5 rounds non stop. Do you know that I skipped training for 3days and now I feel exhausted. During randori, suddenly I have a running nose. And Im tired like hell. Cant even breathe with my stupid running nose. My waist pain too. Keep on thrown by all the people. I suck!!!! =P

My mom buy me a huge currypuff with egg inside and no onion, all potatoes!!! Its yummy!!! The currypuff is double the normal size and it cost rm1. Cheap also right??? Next time I should take a picture of it and show to the world.

Stupid crunchyroll. How come it cannot works at night??? I wanna continue to watch The Drive Of Life. Damn!!!! Didnt get to watch pula... Sienz!!!! This afternoon still okay. Its upload so fast. I enjoy watching it and Im addicted to it. Tomorrow you *crunchyroll* work proprely and smoothly like yesterday.

No comments: