People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, October 8, 2007

Blue or Brown??? Blue For Me!!!

Yesterday I ponteng training... Haha!!! Coz I dont feel like going. Then I saw Cass online and she ask me to call her in msn. Aiya... Her msn ting tong coz her msn will dc once she call people. Then she tell me that Sensei Seng Poh is angry with us coz didnt go for training today. The most important thing is he dun like us keep on postpone our grading. Actually Yi Jing called me on thursday night that ksp (Sensei Seng Poh) dragged him to have a talk after training *which I ponteng too* Ksp tell him that we suka suka postpone our (me and Cass) grading like we are the boss. I was like WTF!!!! He is the one that make us postponed our grading and now he wanna blame us.
  1. Justin think that we are not ready yet for our training so he postponed it to next saturday. The actual day is suppose to be monday. Im okay with that.
  2. On the saturday when I arrive at the clubhouse, I saw Justin is going out and I ask Yi Jing where is sir going. I thought today we suppose to have grading. Yi Jing told me that sir is going to some religious talk. So, I think our grading is going to postponed again to next saturday.
  3. That saturday I ponteng training eventhough I know we have grading. Then Cass postponed our grading to monday.
  4. Monday I and Cass went early to msn to practice our grading. Suddenly ksp merajuk with all of us coz we didnt rei him. He leave the class without saying any words. All of us was like OO We're in trouble. We apologize to him but he dont want to accept. Seems like we are going to postponed our training to tuesday.
  5. Tuesday... everyone of us that going for grading went to training. And he didnt come to the class. After training 4 of us; me, Cass, Ai Ling and Yi Jing went to call him. Again, he is ignoring us. Pretend to be not inside the house. Everyone of us are not really happy coz of his siu hei attitude and then we leave.

So, I dont think is our fault. We have done nothing wrong. Now, I and Cass decide not to go for grading anymore until we feel that we are ready for it. So what if Im still a blue belt. Brown belt doesnt make me win or feel im getting better. Whatever!!!! Su Pei and Sin Yen are brown. I dont mind. If im blue and I still can beat a brown belt that will be even nice. I bother about the fucking belt ranking.

No comments: