People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Its raining today.

Go to Jelutong with my sis coz she wants to withdraw money from the bank. She is going out tonight. With her friends to qb... Awww... So jealous... So long I didnt go lepak with my girlfriends... I wanna watch movie!!! Lots of movies!!! The Resident Evil : Extinction, Apartment 1303 and Brothers... I desperately want to go out!!! @_@

I eat Spicy Chicken McDeluxe as my lunch. How come the burger become so spicy??? I just eat it on Tuesday night but not spicy also. Today damn spicy *until my nose become sweaty*. Must be Cass, mulut gagak la. She just say on Tuesday night that how come the spicy mcdeluxe is not spicy at all. Coz I cant take spicy food but I can eat spicy mcdeluxe. Here you go girl. The burger become spicy and I cannot tahan... -_-"

Seems like everyone is not going to training today. Im kinda lazy for training today. So, please excuse my laziness. Lolx!!!

No comments: