People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wan Mei is losing her hairs??!!! Ahahaha!!! Wan Mei, I think you study too hard recently for stpm thats why your hair keep on falling... Here some screenshot about I and Wan Mei chat in msn.

She tell me that she is losing her hair. How??? Of coz go to Yun Nam Hair Care for help. Lolx!!!


I draw that cartoon with 3 hairs coz she is going to look like that after stpm is over... Wakakaka!!

I think she will look yeng with her new 3 hairs hairstyle as she claimed that she is born to be yeng... *uwekkk... puke out my breakfast!!!*

Yay!!! I went to night market today. I thought Im unable to go today as my sis is sick and my mom went to boom cha cha (dancing... duh) but my mom reached home early today at 2200. Then she ask me whether wanna go or not. Of coz I want. We went to buy 3packets of fish crackers *the auntie's fish crackers really nice*, Uncle Bob's chicken *no skins but still taste good* and lastly my favourite Mat Tou Yau's sweet soup *only jelly and longan*. Thats my supper. Burpppp... Opsie... Excuse me #-_-#

No comments: