People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Love Is In The Air


They may forget what you say,
But they will never forget how you make them feel.

Love is just a word...
Until...
Someone comes along and gives it meaning.

Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable,
A little scary,
But when the hard part is over,
You realize how lucky you truly are.

Love is not blind,

It simply enables one to see things others fail to see.

True love burn the brigthest,
But the brightest flames leaves the deepest scars.

The one who loves you will make you weep.

I love you not because who you are,
But because of who I am when I with you.

Do not love me because I love you,
Love me for loving me.

Love is all passions the strongest,
For its attacks simultaneously the head,
The heart and the senses.


Accidentally in love...

Love is a decision, not an emotion.

.:RanNy:.



No comments: