People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jealousy

Did anyone read newspaper today??? There is one news in johore bahru about an Indonesian women cuts her husband's penis off coz she is jealous towards her husband 2nd wife. Lolx!!!! Surprisingly, the doctor manage to reattach the penis?!!!! Haha!!! I think the penis wont work properly like last time. Whats wrong with her wife??? If she is jealous just divorce with the man coz its not worth it to continue living with this man tat like to 'berfoya-foya'. Now she have committed a crime. SWT!!!!

Well, Cass is having a stomach ache. Shes not going to training today. So I have to partner with Ah Tong. I very scared when he wanna do Tsumigaishi on me. I dare not to roll. Then, Justin Sensei is having a meeting and Seng Poh Sensei has take over his place. He teach us alots of newaza technique today. Some very complicated and I cant really remember it. Hehe!!! Sure get scolded from him in next training coz Ive forgotten the technique.

Its kinda tired. But I wanted to watch 'The Dance Of Passion' tonight. Its last episode!!! Not going to bed early today as tomorrow no school.

No comments: