People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, September 15, 2007

All Girls Night Out

Erm... This is friday's blog. My dad is going back today at 1430. Pretty sad as hes only going to come back until December. So, I didnt attend my literature class at 1400. After sending my dad to Sg Nibong bus terminal, I continue to watch my TVB series. I have grading practice at 1830 in clubhouse. And its raining for the whole afternoon so, I need Ai Ling to fetch me there. Ai Ling stuck in the traffic jam and she reachs my house at 1845.

Tonight we are going to stay at Ai Ling's house. We wanna make rice ball and jelly for Sensei Takeshi 's farewell party. After training I, Ai Ling and Ashley go to tesco to shop for the stuff that we need. Then we buy pizza for our dinner. We watch White Noise The Light that night.
Erm... The movie quite nice. After finish watching, all of us get ourself clean and ready to make the rice ball. At first we dont know how to cook rice so, we decide to call the piggy Cass to teach us. Shes sleeping in the living room's sofa. I and Ashley try to wake her up but she ignore us. Haizzz... Since the piggy Cass cant wake up, we decide to cook and made it ourselves. We finish it around 0330. I and Ashley sleep at 0500 coz we cant sleep and we keep on gossiping. Lol!!! And Im having stomach ache that night. Go to toilet twice. SWT!!! Dont know what happen to me.

No comments: