People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, September 23, 2007

No Grading

1200 wake up. have breakfast and then continue to watch 'Steps'. I dont have anything to do that why I watch this series. This series not really that great like other TVB series. Damn the fucking internet connection!!!! It cannot connect to my laptop this whole noon. I have nothing to do. IM BORED!!! This Cass ah. Come to my house at 1600 something, ask me to go training now. Of coz I didnt go coz its too early. Today no grading. When I reach clubhouse, I see Justin Sensei is going out. He is going to some kind of Amarathba * I think it spells like that coz I dont know how to spell it *. So no grading. After training, we go to eat at Jelutong's Mat Tou Yau Tong Sui. Nice!!!! Then go to Ai Ling's house with Boon Gin, Cass and Wei Chuan to play lantern. Its kind of sampat coz we are kind of adult but still wanna play lantern. Actually we takes picture alot than playing the lantern * with Boon Gin's new hp, k800i. Nice phone with cyber-shot camera *. We just play for awhile and go inside the house to play cards. Hehe!!! All of us kind of kaki judi. "_- Around 2245, we go to have our supper at Sg. Dua's Pelita Nasi Kandar. I know its fattening to have 2 roti canai for supper but I really feel hungry. Reach home at 2350, I didnt feel tired so, I continue to online. ^^

No comments: