People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Argghhh!!! No Electricity!!!

History paper 1 today!!! As usual what I wanna say is S-U-X!!! I dont know how to explain for 'the new imperialism' and 'russian revolution'. Gagagaga!!! Its pretty tough. I need to work extra hard for my final this october/november. Tomorrow last paper and its merdeka time!!! Wait!!! Not too excited. I still need to study for my History paper 3.

I only manage to study 1 topic during noon time. I think Im a little too excited cos I dont have the mood to study today. Ive watched 'The Forbidden Floor'. Wow!!! This one is way better than 'February 29'. Scary and creepy!!! Damn!!! The ghost kill people in this movie!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Do ghost really kill people??? Well, I just watch halfway as some part of the story is quite boring coz they keep on talking and its not interesting. No worry. Tomorrow I can watch it whole day. Hehe!!!!

Damn!!! Very bad indeed. Around 1800, my house got no electricity. I dont know whats happening. I was feeding my dog and suddenly the tv become blur. I thought my bro is playing with the romote control but he denied it. The tv become blur and it look like in the movie 'Ring O' blur type. Swt!!! Suddenly the light is blinking. Gagagaga!!! Ghost?!! I dont know what should I do so, I called my mom. She come back and check everything. Everything is ok. No wires get burn. Then, I have to call the TNB people to come to our house to fix it. Do you know what time they arrive??? It around 2030. So late. I called them around 1900. What the heck are they doing??? Buka puasa I think. Waste my time. Im running out of time to study for my tomorrow exam. Seems like I need to burn the midnight oil later.
Luckily they managed to fix the wire. They said that one of the wire on the roof is burned. If they cant fix it, I no need to sit for history paper 3 tomorrow.

Peek-A-Boo!!! Louise is getting ready to party!!!



After TNB workers had fixed the electricity... I and Louise... Notice her body has been wrapped by the gold thingy... Hehe!!!

No comments: