People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tiring day

So sleepy... Cant wake up when my alarm ring this morning. It ring at 0900 but I continue to sleep until 0930, another 2nd alarm ring but I switch it off and continue to sleep. Nono... I cant do that. Im having class at 1100 so I haf to wake up now-- I say to myself. Lol!!! So I wake up at 0945. Sien... Feel so lazy going to college. Class start at 1100 with History and 1400 is Law class. After that, I and Ai Ling go to Kim Gary for our lunch right after class, 1600. Training at 1730 today at Clubhouse. Today we practice our grading. Sensei say I need lots of practice :(. Well, after training we go to McD for some drinks, RIBENA!!! Hehe!!! Our favourite ^^. I feel tired coz when Im watching 'La Femme Desperado' my eye lid keep on dropping. Lol!!! But Im going to watch 'Heart Of Greed' tonight no matter what. As tomorrow I dont have class.

No comments: