People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, September 27, 2007

DBSK Live Concert In Malaysia 2007

Yes!!!! They are coming to Malaysia on the 24th of November 2007, Saturday!!! I guess all of dbsk fan is pretty excited about this news. Me too ^^. Unfortunately for me and Cass. We cant go coz Cass is having STPM in the month of November and we said before that we are going together. Since she cant go I also cant go coz no people accompany me to go KL, and my parents wont let me go alone for sure.

I see this webpage that there is one dbsk's fan has created this petition for postpone the concert to December. The reason is very simple. Most of dbsk's fans are having SPM and STPM in November and they cant go. But there is news that they cannot postpone the concert as a contract has been signed and the venue is already booked. Everything has been arranged properly. So, the petition cant do anything for us. And she is going to close the petition real soon.

Sob sob... What can we do??? I dont want to miss their concert again like I did in 2006. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

No comments: