People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Study!!!

I just attend History class today. Coz I want to watch 'On The First Beat'. So, I decide to skip Contract and Tort classes. Its raining at the noon and evening. My family and I except my bro go to QB to shop for clothes and groceries. My mom and sis have bought some clothes from ace win. They hang out at the shop quite long as they cant decide which clothes they should purchase and they keep on trying the clothes that they like. I feel so bored :'( After that, we go to the basement to buy some groceries. We also buy some food to eat such as sushi and crinkle fries. Yummy!!! Reach back home and I continue to watch 'On The First Beat'. But I have to stop watching it as I need to do some study. :( I need to study now...

No comments: