People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, September 17, 2007

ELS Paper Suck!!!

English Legal System Paper Suck!!!! Actually I study last minutes that why I dunno how to answer the paper today. What I write for the answer is crap and rubbish. 100% confirm that Im going to fail. Haizzz. Just now Im studying for my Literature paper while watching 'On The First Beat'. Hehe!!! After finish studying, I watch 4 Horror Tales. I watch the first story which is February 29. Not scary at all. I feel sleepy while watching the movie. Does this shows that the story is bored as I seldom fall asleep when Im watching movie. Erm... Unless Im really tired. I dont think that Im tired but last night I sleep at 0300 and wake up at 0740. Well, Cass is having fever and not going to training later. Ahhhh.... Makes me lazy wanna go training too coz I dont have partner. Sad sad. I think Im going to skip training too. Yea yea... I know Im lazy. ;P

No comments: