People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Baby V is back!!!!

Lolx!!! Its my lovely laptop actually. 'He's back!!! But the BLOODY HELL Hp worker has reformat my laptop without informing me or save any backup for me. I was fucking pissed off. Then my sis help me to scold the worker. Lolx!!! Now I have to reinstall my window live messenger 8.5 BETA and my limewire. I have to download back all my chinese songs especially my Jay Chou and Wang LeeHom's latest album. My english songs!!!!!!! All the emo, rnb, hip hop, rap, rock n lots more!!!! All GONE!!! G-O-N-E!!!!! My DBSK's songs and video and also their banjun drama!!!! GONE too!!!! All the pictures that I take during our judo tournement from january until august!!! My emo pictures!!!! Picture for my blog!!!! Jay chou, DBSK and Wu Zun pictures!!! My own pictures!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!! Everything!!!!! Damn!!!! Im not going to sleep until everything is back in my laptop.

No comments: