People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, March 1, 2010

I Am Willing To Become Your Mistress!





Gomenasai.... Its been long I abandoned my bloggie. Busy with assignment perharps. Watched 14 Blades with Boon Gin and Ai Ling on last wednesday at Gurney Plaza. 14 Blades have Donnie Yen. Ahhhhh.... My hero!!! *yes. I am horny* He looks like Captain Jack Sparrow in the movie maybe coz of his hair? Besides Donnie Yen, also starring Wu Chun, he wear his clothes a bit short like super duper baby tee and we get the chance to aim his abs *im horny again* LOL. After the movie we got to Chilis for dinner and its Boon Gin's treat. Thanks, babe! We talk about last time we used to party together at Glo and Chill Out. Actually not we, its only two of them. You, guys must be thinking that they isolated me. No. Its because last time when I was 18, I dont really like to party. Ailing and Boon Gin keep on asking me to go party like every wednesday night but I always find reasons to reject their invitation. But what happened to me now??? PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR, PEOPLE!!! And we decide to party together again. Awww... How I miss these old days....




Back to my hero. I like Donnie Yen since he starred in Ip Man.
He act in quite lots of movie before Ip Man but he really "killed" me in Ip Man. *melt melt melt* Cant wait for Ip Man 2. Between, I like Michael Miu too.
Always like him since he starred in TVB series, "Drive Of Life" Both of them look so "gaya" eventhough they are old enough to be my dad. But if, I mean IF either one of them want me to become their mistress I WILL SAY YES!!!! LMFAO!!! Im so gatal right. HAHA!!!

No comments: