People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, March 8, 2010

Smash Me, Bitches!

Alright, I am ready to get scolded from Lambert's fans after they see what I have posted in here.
I just want to say that I never like Lambert. I agree that he have a very powerful voice, a strong sense of style and he's a hunk.

A hot hunk without the heavy make up.
The fact that I dont like him is because ADAM LAMBERT IS GAY!!!
I am kinda anti lesbo and gay.
I just cant accept why they want to be lesbian or gay when God creates them to be a girl or boy.
If you are a girl, you should like boys and the boys should like girls.
I am ready to get slam by all the lesbian and gays in the world.
But one thing I still can be friends with them, just that I dont get it why they want to be like this.
Ohya, back to Adam Lambert.
I never like him but I like his song, Whataya Want From Me.
It's a very nice song and I love the meaning.
I have to admit that he looks cute in the video.
But not in his other pictures or video.
This is one of the picture that I cant accept. He look so... erghhhhh....
He look cute in this. Really! I swear to God.
Maybe Lambert's fans wont slam me as I said he is cute in this video.
There might have been a time
When I would give myself away
Oooh once upon a time I didn't give a damn
But now, here we are so whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Just don't give up
I'm workin it out
Please don't give in, I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me
Whataya want from me
Whataya want from me

No comments: